“I spy with my little eye” is the chiming chorus of road trips with kids, and also now of this game for preschoolers. It develops reading skills through colors, pictures–the high-impact compositions of everyday stuff from the I Spy books by Jean Marzollo–and rhymes. Different games are possible with the same set of easy-to-read cards: listening, rhyming, and matching. Older kids can play with their younger, nonreading siblings without any rivalry. That’s because, in this game, everybody wins. But in order to succeed, you gotta stop, look, and listen.
- Players match riddles with pictures, interlocking pairs ensure only the correct matches are possible
- Riddles and photographs from the popular I Spy book series
- Contains 12 interlocking I Spy Puzzle pairsand I Spy Preschool game rules
- 3 ways to play: versions are included for beginning and advanced players
- Safe for toddlers, no small parts
- Promotes matching, reading and social skills, also helps them learn to cooperate and follow rules