Sturdy flat-topped “buckets” are connected with rope which may be adjusted. Each bucket has a ribbed platform top to help prevent slipping. Children will gain confidence and improve balance as they progress from stepping on each bucket over short gap to jumping over longer gaps. Made from strong polypropylene, buckets can support an adult’s weight. Extra sets may be added to form longer trails. Platform top 9.06″ diameter, base 12.60″ diameter, 5.12″ high. Includes 6 buckets in one set. Ages 2 and up.
- IMPROVE COORDINATION–Use the balance buckets to teach better balance and proper movement while increasing the child’s sense of coordination in a safe environment
- SAFETY IN DESIGN–Rubber stoppers on the base of each bucket prevent children from slipping
- TEACH CONFIDENCE–A great kindergarten toy to teach children
- VARIABLE DIFFICULTY–The balance buckets are connected with rope so that each can be moved closer or further away, creating a new challenge for kids to learn
- BUILT TO LAST–Step-a-Stones can easily support the weight of an adult and the learning toy has a modular design that can scale up or down for the children’s learning experience