- BIG BOGGLE: Debuted in 1979 as “Parker Brothers Bigger Hidden WORD Game,” and enjoyed by Word game players for over 30 years. We are proud to bring you the classic Big Boggle game you remember.
- IT’S FUN AND SIMPLE: Start the timer, each player searches the letters to make words of FOUR letters or more. When you find a word, write it down. Words are formed from adjoining letters.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR WORD? You have 3 minutes to find as many words of the highest point value you can among the random assortment of letters in the cube grid. Points are tallied by word length.
- WHAT’S NEW: A 5×5 letter grid with more cubes, longer words and higher scores! Our “Double Letter” cube makes it easier to form those longer words
- CONTENTS: 25 standard letter cubes, 1 Double Letter cube, cube grid with dome, 3-minute sand timer and instructions. For two or more players, Ages 8+