Join the Cat in the Hat in an activity-filled card game and discover all the new things you can do. Flip over three cards to create a new challenge. Can you crab walk to the bedroom with the fish under your chin? Can you dance around a chair with the fish between your knees? There are hundreds of hilarious possibilities, and every game is belly-laughing fun.I Can Do That. Games foster self-confidence by giving kids a chance to discover what they can do. Favorite Dr. Seuss, Curious George, and Richard Scarry characters come to life—challenging kids to run, slide, hide, seek, sort, explore—and more. By engaging kids physically, socially, and creatively, I Can Do That.
- Helps kids discover their own abilities
- Encourages self-confidence and self-esteem
- Promotes early-reading skills
- Through research, invention and thousands of play-tests, we understand how to make great games for kids and families
- 45 cards, foam fishbowl, 1 rules card